It is not possible to rename the integration, but you can create a new one instead of or in addition to the existing one. See Integration Procedure or Reinstallation Procedure in Administrator’s Guide.
Articles in Section
- How to integrate Unicheck into Canvas LMS?
- How to reinstall the integration?
- How to rename the integration?
- Can students run similarity checks on their own?
- Can students submit draft assignments to be checked by instructors?
- Can students view their Unicheck Reports?
- What are the differences between instructor's and student's views of the Unicheck Report?
- What are the differences between integrations called Canvas Plagiarism Framework and Canvas LTI?
- Can both integration types (Canvas Plagiarism Framework and Canvas LTI) be used in the same LMS environment?
- Options to Exclude Quotes and References Are Not Displayed in Assignment Settings
Please sign in to leave a comment.